Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Hypothetically(I GOT SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU)...


Hypothetically
Would you take ya time to get to know me ,
hold me and teach me the ways of your body,
let me get to be all that you dreamed,
ya
ever waken wish and fantasy's,
Hypothetically
Could I be the one that changed
ya life
made you think twice,
must be nice to be on the outside looking in,
Wishing as hard as I can to be the one you call ,
Damn
Can you not see me standing here,
waiting to dry all your tears,
caress you after dark, make you say my name ,
Hypothetically
Could you look at me like that, make me smile right back ,
touch you like no other& take you as more than my lover,
feel the rain falling on us as we made love in a heated rush,
Listen to your heart beat as you fall fast asleep,
Hypothetically
walk with you & talk with you
listen to your heart ache your problems ,
your desires and things that others can't see,
Could you let me in even just for a tiny bit ,
let me see whats it is that's
got me doing flips,
making me want you so badly
and
thinking of you constantly,
missing you when i cant see you or touch you,
I want to hug you,rub you and love you,
Could
you not understand me or the pain
ya causing me
cuz
your not here with me,
What Would
you do if i told you
i know you more than you think
i do if i could conceal all that you went through
so you wouldn't have to show and prove,
Could
you not put up a front and act like your in love with me too,
See
i been where you been a time or too
but
if only you knew..,
even thou i asked you all this what would you say
and do if i meant it all in stead of asking you
Hypothetically

(some times you just need to know!)
ALWAYS ME
MySpace Layouts
AYESHAH

No comments:

MISSING YOU, NEEDING YOU, WANTING YOU.., YEARNING!

xanga main home your private my profile look and feel feedback read subs add me