Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WORKIN LATE(ADULT CONTENT)21&OVER PLEASE!



I was on my way beginning my executive rise in my Firm,Needless to say I was exhausted with my executive Job and all the work i was putting in to it,It was late and I had a very long day.I'd been on my feet mostly all day, As I now sit here at my desk ,It seems I'm just catching a tiny bit of a break with all the paper work i been working or , case after case can lead a Bitch to go insane, These jerk offs don't know what they're doing ,But hey I knew this when I was put in Many Position's such as Corporate Meeting's & at Dinner Meeting's,

What's a Lady to do.., hmm, Lucky me I now have my own Secretary ;2 in fact cuz she needs an assistant ,Hes really reliable and good with helping her,I'm happy we 3 get along good too,but i Notice them always whispering and looking at me with devilish smiles on their face's... i wonder what they think of me but i ignore it and get back to My cases..,

I buzz Lisa and ask for some coffee,i hear a groan and I think to my self "is this chick getting upset over coffee" i biz again and say never mind cuz I know she too is working on some paper work for me,I know how it is when your boss wont let you catch a break,But wait; I hear the groan again ,Tiny bit louder this time,

I step out the door to see what's going on ,I was kind of left looking stupefied at what I saw going on right in front of me ,I opened my mouth to say something but no word's come out, .. All I could do is star, He was tall and Lisa was this small little petite Chick probably about 100lbs at tops I don't know what size bra or anything like that..,I just knew she was smaller than me. And seeing her assistance

Ty with his Head between her legs and her up against the wall,Legs wrapped around his head,All I could think was "Lucy Woman" Wishing I had some of what she was getting..,She opens her eyes and looks at me,She than pushed him off her, He looks at her and sees her looking at me ,

I just say"Coffee Please" and walk back in to my office.,
I'm now sitting at my desk going again over the cases, I have to get my mind right after what I saw..,I'm about 10 Min's in to typing up a proposal for this high profiled case when she walks in with my coffee and Ty right behind her; he says"Mizz Lopez I'm sorry for what you saw but not for what happened, We thought you left Well I thought you did she(Lisa) told me she thinks you might of, Please don't fire me "

I laugh and say for what?..,It's after hours and yes I should of left I have work to catch up on but long as your not on work time which by the way Lisa is, it's none of my business,just lock up be for you go K. He says Yes ma'am and i give that look that Lisa knows already(i don't like being called ma'am) it makes me feel old, but i ask him now is thee anything else you need? Lisa walk right up to me and says "Yes" I ask what is it, "You" is all she said...,

Ty looks a bit nervous and i tell him is this something you want TY, he says it was his ideal, He's been checking us out for a few weeks now and was fantasizing about the two of us fucking him ..,A 3some I say;He said well umm YES.

I stand up and move over to where he is Lisa's eye's lite up and she smiles a big ole cool aid smile.I unhook his pants and start to unbutton his shirt while Lisa helps, He's taking off my Silky blouse:I'm wearing a Long dress today with matching suite jacket&under neath a full body nylon lingerie its easy access with the crotch cut out,But I'm wearing my hip hugger thongs(just cuz it matched with the full body nylon lingerie),He strips me off my clothes leaving only the nylons on&thong,He starts kissing my neck and working his way down my Body..,

I throw one leg over his shoulder as he slowly- teasingly pulls my thong to one side to kiss between my legs,Lisa walks over to me and is already naked with only her bra,Garter belts and thigh high stockings on with her sexy v cut panties ..,

She starts to kiss me and at 1st I'm kind of scared I never been with a women but in this Office anything it seems goes, I kiss her back and she taste sweet like apricot&honey she grabs one breast and starts sucking on it like she was hungry,i move my hands up and down and over her , then i feel a little cool air come over my pussy where Ty was just visiting, he moves up behind Lisa and smiles at me as he starts to touch her,

I'm transfixed and can't think even as one of my hands move over to touch him i can't seems to move the rest of my body as i see her face transforms from such innocence to lusty wanton slut ,Is this how I look i wonder even as my body's getting excited..., She moves from one breast to the other moaning as Ty sticks his fingers in and out of her pussy, he leans over as she moves down to my valley between my breast and He kisses me hard not as gentle as i would of liked but i liked it anyways..,

Lisa has just took Ty's place fingering me and the feel of her is like Nothing any man's ever did ,I don't think one could Cuz she knows just were to touch and probe,I light up right away it seems I wont get to take it slow as I had thought..,

My body starts to shake and she moves her mouth off my clit saying Ty she's more than ready,he lifts me up and she moves out his way..,.He carries me to the couch and sits me on it,He than spreads my legs and starts fingering me ,while he's doing this; Lisa moves in from of me her ass is in my face and I'm dumb-founded like "what do I do" , Well I didn't have to do anything Ty grabs her ass moving her closer so her pussy is closer his mouth and starts eating her...,

As His finger's fuck my pussy, I'm so turned on by whats going on I can't get enough..,
Lisa is bent over and they turn in union towards me , she starts caressing me then slides her fingers in tom y hot wet pussy , Ty moves Union with her movements and as she begins eating me while fingering my pussy Ty moves in deeper asking me if I want it too..,

I just nod my head that's all I can do my mind is blank and the feelings that washes over me is beyond anything I ever felt .., she moans and he pumps faster her fingers her working their magic on me as her tongue&mouth eat up my pussy, I'm bout to cum and she can tell,she stops and tenses up her Climax has just ended..,Ty's head is facing the ceiling as Lisa sucks His dick..,

He can feel the tip of his penis touching the back of her throat as she grabs his ass and forces him deeper into her mouth. His hands lost in her hair as she devours his pulsating manhood,She wants him to flood her mouth with cum, so she can savor every drop. As Ty's orgasm begins to erupt, he stops her saying;her name in a deep husky breath. He moves over to me and bends down on his knees ,swiftly entering my pussy.., he's so fucking hard and big You know I'm loving it , IN&OUT faster &faster harder deep this i say to Ty, He say oh i see you like it Rough huh Baby, take it then take it Bitch he Pumps me so damn Hard my ass saw stars, He pulls out and I'm forced down on his

Dick I put all of him in my mouth sucking and licking moving my Tongue ring over it as He buries my head in his crotch. Lisa starts licking and eating my pussy sliding her fingers in and out of me I lift my head and see in the mirror Lisa's also playing with her pussy a small vibrator sticking out as she moves it in &out of he:; but where and when did it come from?.., Oh well I suck Ty's dick in my mouth again Taking it deeper down my throat some more as he fucks my face,

We hear a noise but ignore it ,"well whats this my my my, Can i join in Says Mike- Mr Sex-cre-tary says" ,I take Ty's dick out and ask yeah but what are you doing here he clams he forgot some papers on my desk. I say well are you or aren't you joing that is if none of you mind, Lisa walks up to him and kisses him , With in Minute a 3 some is now a 4some I'm being ass &pussy fucked getting it from both men as Lisa works on my clit,(These positions aren't easy but we make em work), I am switched with Lisa,And I for the first time start licking her clit and eating her pussy as Mike the Sex-cre-tary is fucking my pussy,Lisa and I are on the floor 69ing each other while our hole's are being torn apart...It's so good I don't want it to end,

She says she's done"she can't take no more",I let her up but Mike is in need still;So I tell him take me any where he wants..,He enters my ass as Ty fucks my pussy harder,Lisa's just fingering her clit &watching us,I pant &ask's her if she's sure she's done..,She laughs and says "Naw just wanted a tiny break" and starts kissing Ty, He bends Lisa over and starts fucking her pussy, I look up in my Mirror and get a shock.., My Boss is watching us and stroking His Dick, Mr Top Dogs is with him doing the same,and The Game continues,Lucky us we each now have 2 to our selves and I'm ready for my boss as I watch Mr Top Dog take the rein and starts fucking Lisa..,

Damn we ain't never going to be done,Not while these 4 men are here fucking the HELL out of us, They switch up again and I don't think I want Mr Top DogBoss..,My Pussy was sore for weeks on end after he dug in it with that Big Dick of His,He likes it too fucking Rough!..,He smiles wickedly at me and says well we meet again RIGHT as he Slams his Big ass Dick deep in my pussy, I'm picked up and he ain't willing to share me,Not just yet knocking papers and stuff off my desk: He Swiftly fucks me so hard,I know I past out cuz when I came to: My Boss was Fucking my mouth as Mr Top Dog was still fucking me REALLY hard,My pussy swelled and I could feel myself begin to cum I scream and scream till I can't scream no more.., Lisa Screams right after me,She got the easy Dude's.

They hurt so good But Mr Top Dog Boss(OH-NO he likes to make you hurt too damn much) His dick Is too big and My pussy's pulsating from his Huge dick;Making me cum over &over again..,He takes it out leaving on the tip in and just as I feel relaxed;He Slams it so fast&hard into my pussy again&again,I close my eye from the pleasure&pain he's causes and He laughs as He takes it out and eats me sticking at least 3big fingers in ME as My Boss fucks my mouth harder..,I can't talk and hardly can fucking breath ..NOW I'm done for as I see Lisa and the other's come over to me..,She and Mr Top Dog Boss are fucking up my pussy taking turns eating&fingering me,

My Boss and Ty switch up fucking my mouth Mike the Sex-cre-tary unloads on my belly.., Mr-Top-dog turns me over and Lisa lays under me/slightly in front of my face as I start to eat her pussy&feel Mr Top Dog Boss Fucking my ass and fingering My pussy ..,I think to myself .....What a feast and I'm the Treat ,It seems I can get fucked but hardly can I get ANY work done even when i think im alone Working Late....TO BE CONTINUED........ MUCH MORE TO CUM
STAY TUNED!
Always me Ayeshah
http://www.myspace.com/morena_boriqua_ayeshah
http://en.facebox.com/Ayeshah
http://morenaboricua.blogspot.com/
http://blog.myspace.com/morena_boriqua_ayeshah
http://www.blackplanet.com/Ayeshah29

No comments:

MISSING YOU, NEEDING YOU, WANTING YOU.., YEARNING!

xanga main home your private my profile look and feel feedback read subs add me