Wednesday, November 29, 2006

DREAMY EYE'Z!

MySpace Layouts
(WHY WRITE ANOTHER POEM WHEN THIS SONG/LYRICS SAY IT ALL?!)
I’m
reaching out to touch you
In the middle of the night
And
I don’t know if I’ve been sleeping
But
I hold my pillow tight
Are
you real or are you my imagination
playin games?
I can set you free
You’ll always be my eternal flame...,
Your dreamy eyes
They just wont say good-bye...,
Well
it must be my fate cause
I just cant escape
And
the passion never dies
Oh,
dreamy eyes
No
matter how I cry
I just can't reach you
dreamy eyes...,
You’re a vision of tomorrow
And
a ghost from yesterday
And
I’ll be trying not to let you
Take my breath away
You’re a summer breeze
That
comes and goes
But
somehow lingers on..,
Tell me how can
I forget you
If you’re never really gone..,
What
do I have to do...,
To get that close to you
And
your- your
dreamy eyes Oh,
I try so hard to release you
I just keep seeing through
dreamy eyes
(BY: Nancy Ajram&Sung by:Christina Aguilera -Nancy Ajram)
Always me Ayeshah

No comments:

MISSING YOU, NEEDING YOU, WANTING YOU.., YEARNING!

xanga main home your private my profile look and feel feedback read subs add me